lørdag 7. november 2020

Explotion box for a wedding


Hi everyone! 
I am back with an explotion box I made for a wedding. 
I am so lucky to be able to 
create projects for Magnolia, and then to use
their lovely dies and stamps. 
And for this project I have used several dies. 


For the box I have made each side 10 x 10 cm. 
They are decorated with Maja Design papers,
Miles Apart. 
Perfect match to the romantic dies from Magnolia.


The wedding cake is made with dies from 
a DooHickey Box. The hearts are from the same box,


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.





Let's open the box.


The lovely stamp I have used is Mrs and Mr Magnolia


I have cut out a plastic strip 
and glued the couple on to it. 
They are then popping out of the box. 


Tags also from the DooHicky box vol 5.





These tags are from the Vintage Box








Thank you so much for visitig my blog!

With love, 
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Så fina underbara saker du gör 🙏💕🙏tack för inspirationen!!😃