tirsdag 11. august 2015

Summer stamp club kit #2

Hi there! Here comes another cutie from the Summer Stamp Club Kit from Magnolia ♥ Just love the flowers in her hair!
I have used the lovely papers from Maja Design on my card, from the colection called Summer Crush.
And as usual I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, re-inkers and some Distress Markers.
I use the Langton paper, hot pressed, and Italeri syntetic brush size 000 and 0. 


The leaf is made with a Doo Hickey die called "Surfing leaf". I think it is great since it is so large, and the shape is beautiful.

I have also used a Doo Hickey called "Celebration Lace", and the "Bride Bow dies".


The sentiments and post marks are from Stempelglede.

I close up of the flowers in her hair. I have added Crackle Accents on the flowers, so they stand a bit out.

♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
With love, Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Fikreta sa...

very pretty
hugs

Sharon sa...

This is gorgeous Camilla. Tilda is adorable and I love your colouring of her. The design and embellishments are stunning.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patty O'Malley sa...

Absolutely beautiful, Camilla!

Elins Cards and other handscrafts sa...

Et aldeles nydelig kort Camilla.
Elsker alle detaljene og måten du farger på.
Ha en super uke videre.
Klem Elin