søndag 16. juni 2013

Tripping Flower Tilda ♥

Hi there! I am finally back with a new card.
It is inspired by all the flowers that surrounds me:)
I have used the beautiful papers from Maja Design and the Vintage Spring Basics collection. And I have coloured Tilda to match the papers. 
I have used the Orchid die and the Tilda Tag die from Magnolia's DooHickeys. 
And I have put the image into a Mini Clipboard -Top and bottom from Tim Holtz (die). 
Here is a close up of the image by Magnolia called Tripping Flower Tilda
She is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers on Langton paper. I have also added some Liquid pearls to her hair and dress. The "Made with love" text is from Magnolia, and the post stamp is from Kort & Godt. The sentiment on the tag is from Stempelglede. I have cut out the butterflies and the branch from the Maja Design papers. They are inked on the edges with Distress Ink (pad)-Walnut stain.  
 Thank you so much for visting my blog!
Have a lovely evening ♥

13 kommentarer:

Margreet sa...

what a beautifull card, a love the colours
Hugs Margreet

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh my! This is really breathtaking! I absolutely love it! The fussy cut flowers look so pretty and the Liquid Pearls are a perfect touch.

Distressed Miss sa...

Wow this is so beautiful Camilla, stunning colouring as always and amazing attention to detail.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Sharon sa...

This is stunning Camilla. Another beautifully coloured image and I love the design. The orchid flowers are so gorgeous as are all the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon x

Marja Sch sa...

An other very beautiful card. I lovely your coloring. Hugs Marja

janieworkum sa...

Wat een schitterende kaart echt een toppertje
groetjes Janie

Barbara GR sa...

OMG...another one!!!! Amazing!!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

sue w. sa...

Hi Camilla, another stunning card hun, love it.
Hugs Sue W.

Elena F Scrap sa...

AWESOME!: I have no words. Allways doing your best!; incredible. Love it (again ;) ). Elena F.

Lillemor sa...

Like a summerdream come true...
beatiful!!!!
Big big hugs Lillemor

Card Farm sa...

What colour your used for the hair?

mru sa...

adorable :)

Lillemor sa...

Så vansinnigt vackert Camilla! Åh, så fina orkideerna blev här hos dig...nu förstår jag hur de ska se ut ;)
Önskar dig en glad midsommar!
KRAMAR Lillemor