lørdag 29. september 2012

Jingle Jangle Tilda ♥

It is time for a new challenge at MDUC, and this time Louise has made a gorgeous sketch for us to play with.
I got my Stamp Club Kit from Magnolia this week, and had to start colouring at once!
Here is Jingle Jangle Tilda, too cute ♥
She is colored with Distress Ink, re-inkers, on Langton water colour paper.
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, the cheeks are coloured with a mix of Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany. Under her fringe I have coloured with Markers-Tea Dye, just to make a nice shadow on Tilda's forehead.
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain.
Clothes : Weathered Wood and Black Soot.
Shoes: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot.
The gorgeous flowers are from Prima, and the roses from WOC. 
I have also recived a new die from Go Kreate which I have used to make the card.
The lace is from Kort&Godt.
I have inked the edges with Walnut Stain, sewed them, and painted them with Snow Paint from Panduro. 
I have also stamped around Tilda with stamps from Kort&Godt and Stempelglede.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Have a lovely evening ♥

10 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Så lekkert. ♥

Jayne A sa...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
Hugs
JAyne

Maris sa...

lovely creation Camilla, love your new Go Kreate die too xx

Pouwla sa...

Beautyful Camilla! I love your coloring!
Hugs Pouwla.

Magda sa...

She is very beautiful and once again you made a great card!!
Have a nice sunday
Magda

Unknown sa...

Je la trouve magnifique et merci pour le détail des encres, Félicitation

Susi sa...

Oh my goodness, is she beautiful! Such adorable!
Hugs
Susi

Laura Bradley sa...

Wow, another gorgeous card with perfect colouring! Love your cards soooooo much! Laura x

Marie Wisén sa...

Undrebart kort, fina färgval, harmoniskt kobinerat.. <3

Kram Marie

Lisa sa...

♥♥♥ Myyys! ♥♥♥