lørdag 9. juni 2012

Winter in June

It is winter "down under", and for this week we want to see a winter project in MDUC!
I have colored up the beautiful image Silent Night Tilda from the So Jolly & Under the Misteltoe Collection 2009.
I have added "Snow Paint" from Panduro to the paper edges, with a little white gesso on top to make it more white. The paper are from Pion.
Under you can see the Tilda Tag that I have hidden behind the corrugated paper. 
The ribbon is Seem Binding that I have sprayed Glimmer Mist on, and then curled it up and left to dry.
The flowers are cut out with Retro Flower Punches (small & medium). 
The snowflakes are punched out from Martha Stewart punches.
Tilda is colored mostly with Distress Markers, mixed with some Distress Inks.
♥♥♥
Please visit MDUC to see all the amazing winter cards by my talented team mates!
I wish you a wonderful evening:)

4 kommentarer:

Ivonne sa...

Gorgeous card, as always!! Every single details of it! Hugs, Ivonne

Ying Pang, sa...

Always love, love, love your beautiful creation, so sweet and soft:-)) Hope that I have chance to learn from you !
hugs,
ying

Anonym sa...

This card is just so beautiful. I love everything about it. THe colours are simply wonderful. Hugs Sheila.x

Barbara GR sa...

Wow... simly stunning!!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR