lørdag 13. august 2011

A bookmark to mummy ♥

 Here I have made a bookmark to my mother. 
As me, she loves to read:) 
So I guess it was about time I made her a bookmark.
 The image is Diving Tilda from Magnolia's newest collection "The Winner Takes It All Collection 2011".
She is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers.
The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design and the Fika collection. I love the Plum-paper. 
And my mother loves plums;)
♥♥♥
Have a lovely evening!!
And thank you for visiting:)
♥♥♥

11 kommentarer:

Jill sa...

Helt nydelig Camilla!
Så heldig hun er din mamma som får nyte av dette herlige bokmerke, en super gave å få!
Ha en deilig helg :)
Klemmer fra Jill

Sandra sa...

very nice
gr sandra

yvon sa...

Hi Camilla,

This is a gorgeous bookmark. I just know that your mother will love this.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Kirsty sa...

Hi this is the first time I have seen her inked. She is so perfect on your bookmark. Beautiful creation. Kitty :D

marion sa...

Wohooo this is stunning, what a sweet en lovely gift to receive ! Hugs, Marion

Yvonne sa...

Such a gorgeous bookmark!
hugs Yvonne

Anne sa...

Det var aldeles nydelig! Og vi liker nok de samme fargene, for de faller alltid i smak :-)

Ha en fortsatt flott helg!

Klem

Kelly sa...

she is so elegant, love the purples you have on the bookmark. Very pretty.

Janny sa...

Your mother wil be verry happy with this beautiful bookmarker.
Its gorgeous, hugs Janny

Monique Lokhorst sa...

Hi Camilla,

Your mum will be very glad, you have created her a beautiful bookmark which she can use often and at the same time she can think of you! I love the beautiful colours!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Chris sa...

Your Mum will love her bookmark Camilla, what a pleasure it'll be for her to open her book! Your colouring is so beautiful and I love the paper you used, such a gorgeous colour. Take care and have a nice Sunday. Hugs, Chris xxx