lørdag 21. mai 2011

Tilda with Amaryllis ♥

This week's challenge at MDUC is just perfect for me! I have set as a goal to make at least three Christmas cards every month in 2011, so there will be no panic in December:)
I am useing Hjertebodens Juleblog to reach my goal.
For this card I have coloured Tilda with Amaryllis from Magnolia's Christmas Collection 2010.
And as usual I use Distress Ink, reinkers.
On the flowers I have put some Crackle Accents, and you can also see some Stickles-Star Dust on Tilda's dress.
All the papers are from Maja Design, and the Fika collection. 
Have you heard there are two new collections coming from Maja Design soon??
Exciteing!! If you want to have a sneak peek, you can have a look at the homepage;)
I soo love the sailing-inspired papers!
Behind Tilda I have put some corrugated paper, a heart doily, and cheese cloth.
I have put some Crackle Paint-Picket Fence on the cheese cloth and around the cute image. The ticket is also a stamp from Magnolia.
The papers are inked with Distress Ink-Walnut Stain and sewed with my sewing machine.
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at
The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. Pop over and have a look!
Have a wonderful evening:))
♥You make my day♥

5 kommentarer:

Sarah-Jane sa...

Beautiful. xx

Jill sa...

For et nydelig kort du har laget! Alt passer bare perfekt sammen, og alle lagene dine gjør det så fint! Tilda er supert fargelagt, som du alltid gjør, rett og slett et vakkert kort Camilla:)
Ja, julekort i mai er kanksje ikke så dumt, må vel børste støv av mitt ene Magnolia julestempel og se hva jeg får gjort med den saken der!
Ha en fin søndag!
Klemmer, Jill

Sandra sa...

This os a very nice godd looking card
Gr sandra

Mandy's Magnolia cards sa...

very beautiful card Camilla!
have a nice day
greetings, Mandy

Debbie sa...

This is just so beautiful, that I am at a lose for words. It is truly a work of art.

Hugs
Debbie