lørdag 24. oktober 2009

Magnolia DT monthly challenge for October

Here I have made a Spooky Halloween card. We in the Magnolia DT have desided to challenge ourselves, and this month I gave the challenge to make a Halloween card, using 3 or more Magnolia stamps.
Again I have used the great papers from Magnolia:) To colour her dress I have mixed vintage photo with spaced marmelade. There is a spiderweb on the tag. On the roses I have first added distress ink-black soot, then embossed them with gold. As you can see I have embossed with gold several places. I think it matches her dress well:)
Card Recipe
Papers: Bazzill, black (raven), grey.
Patterned Paper: Magnolia -So Spooky.
Colouring: Distress Ink, refillers.
Embellishments: Ribbons, tulle, half pearls from KaiserCrafts, tag.
Flowers: White roses from papirloftet.
Punch: McGill-pine punch, Martha Stewart-border punch.
Techniques: Sewing with sewing machine. Gold embossing.
Other: Brown colour on the edges with ColorBox~Dark Brown & Distress Ink~vintage photo-black soot, stickles (Star Dust), glimmer mist.
Card size: 15x15 cm.
The frames on my photos are made by Xtina.
Photobucket

1 kommentar:

Ying Pang, sa...

this is soooooooo spooky !! :-)) Very pretty and cool card !! I love it...

hugs,
ying