torsdag 21. januar 2010

Magnolia Ink #1 ~ 3/5 My Criss Cross Card

Here comes my third project for Magnolia Ink. A Criss cross card, so fun to make, and I love how they look. I have used this cute Tilda both on the outside and on the inside of the card. She is so sweet, and I have given her some earrings. On the dots on her dress I have added 3D glue, and on her lolly there is some Stickles (Star Dust).
Here you have a better look. They are both coloured with Distress Ink refillers. The text stamp with the heart is also from Magnolia.
Another angle:) I loved how Magnolia featured this card in the Magazine, it was laying on a Christmas tree branch.
Here is a photo on the simple back, with my personal stamp.
Tomorrow I will show you another Christmas card for the magazine:)
{The frames on the photos are from Xtina}
Have a lovely day, and...
Photobucket

1 kommentar:

Jojjo sa...

Det här kortet är så fint!
Du får till den mest perfekta rosa färgen :)