onsdag 20. januar 2010

Magnolia Ink #1 ~ 2/5 My decorated CD tin

Here comes my next project for the magazine. I got a CD tin to decorate. A lot of fun. I have used last years New Year Tilda. I think this is a nice gift to have with you if you are going to a New Year party. You can bring some music!:) Under you can see the back.
I have coloured with Distress Ink refillers. And the papers are from Magnolia.
Tomorrow I will show you a Christmas card:)

{The frames on my photos are made by Xtina}
Have a lovely day, and...
Photobucket

3 kommentarer:

kaylou sa...

Hi Camilla
wow this is stunning love the design and the colours.
hugs Kaylou xoox

Jacqueline's Weblog sa...

Amazing!! This is so beautiful, great job.
Hugs Jacqueline

Kim Piggott sa...

Wow!
Camilla this is so utterly stunning!
hugs
kim x