fredag 22. januar 2010

Magnolia Ink #1 ~ 4/5 Merry Christmas

Here comes my last card for Magnolia Ink #1, and even though it is a simple card, it is my favourite of the cards I made for the first issue. To get a softer look I stamped Tilda with a brown ink, Archival ink, coffee. I have added some cute pearls on her shoes.
The papers and flowers are all from Magnolia.
{The frames on the photos are made by Xtina}
Tomorrow I will show you my last, but biggest project for the issue.
Have a lovely day, and...
Photobucket

4 kommentarer:

Gry-Beate sa...

Alt du lager er bare så vanvittig fint!!!
Er det noe sted man kan lære seg å fargelegg slik du gjør???Får det ikke til;0)
Ha en fin helg!

Trudy sa...

Hi Camilla
So very beautiful!
Gorgeous colours and such a fabulous design!
Hugs Trudy

Gøril`s Kreativiteter - håndlaget med kjærlighet sa...

Herlig kort! Nydelige farger!

Klem fra Gøril

Crafteezee sa...

WOW, I loved this in the magazine. Gorgeous colouring and sometime simple is just so elegant. xx