søndag 23. september 2018

Upgrade Le Fleur collection ~ Tilda With Plant


Hi everyone! Hope you are fine. 
Here comes a cute little tag from me,
where I have coloured Tilda With Plant from the


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo. 


The cute image is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. 
I have used water colour paper from The Langton,
which I find so good. Smooth and perfect to colour
images on. 
I use synthetic brushes for my colouring, 
and mostly size 0 and 000. 


The pattern papers are from Maja Design,
and the collection Coffee in the Arbour.




This tag was also published in the magazine Ett Trykk, 
for the August issue. 

Have a great day!

Hugs, Camilla

6 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Du är helt fantastisk!!!!Tack för underbar insperation...

The Craft Bucket sa...

This is simply stunning (as always) but this is now a favourite creation, wow. Love Jane x

Yuri sa...

This is so beautiful Camilla, I love how you always create such pretty & dreamy cards. You are a true inspiration.

Hugs,
Yuri xx

Patty O'Malley sa...

I love this tag, Camilla! It is just so beautiful!

Sol sa...

Nyyydelig med Hærlige detaljer! Det blir så vakkert med sying rundt motivet! Lekkert pyntet og Hærlige lag på lag!

Fikreta sa...

so wonderful card!
hugs