søndag 9. september 2018

Tilda with froggy


Hi everyone!
Today I want to show you a lollipop card I made 
for my friend Janne's birthday!
I have used this cute stamp from the Class Trip Collection


This is Tilda with froggy
She is stamped with Archival Ink, potting soil. 
On The Langton watercolour paper. 
I have used Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers for my colouring.
And I use a syntetic brush size 0 and 000. 


I have used several dies from Magnolia.
And the papers are from Maja Design. 
The lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Right now I am colouring Sightseeing Tilda
so hopefully I will have a card ready with her soon. 

Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog!

With love,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

What a lucky friend you have to receive your beautiful card!