søndag 1. april 2018

Rose Princess Tilda


Hi everyone! Today I will show you a card that has been published in the magazine Ett Trykk for the February issue.
The image is called Rose Princess Tilda, and is from the I Belive in Unicorns Collection 2017. 


The image is stamped with Memento ink - Rich Cocoa. And I have used Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers for my colouring.


The dies around the image is from Spellbinders, or else from that, all the other dies used are from Magnolia.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. And I have put some Sissal grass behind them.


The beautiful papers are from Maja Design and the Vintage Romance collection.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

With love,
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

jiwonarts sa...

Beautiful Camilla

It is always amazing beauty once again.
The lovely color of pink and white is lovely.

xoxo Jiwon.

Patty O'Malley sa...

Gorgeous card, Camilla! Tilda looks so pretty among all the beautiful diecuts and embellishments. I wish we got that magazine here in the States.

Elins Cards and other handscrafts sa...

Et helt herlig kort Camilla. Alle detaljene og Tilda er bare så flott sammen. En kjempe inspirasjon som vanlig ♥
Klem fra Elin

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Helt underbart kort!!! Tack för vår inspirationen🤩💕