søndag 15. april 2018

May flowers always line your path ...


Hi everyone! Here comes my second card with the Sunbeam stamps. 


And I have added with the cutest hedgehogs and bunnies.


The beautiful sentiment is also from the same collection.
I didn't find place on the card, so I made a flag.


I was so inspired of a card by my teamie Jiwon Jung,
where you could move elements on the card. 
So I had to try for myself. 
It was really fun!
You can see that the hedgehogs are moving. 
I will show you the film furter down in the post.


The lovely papers are from Maja Design.
Here comes some more pictures.












And here a a little film:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs, 
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

I LOVE this beautiful card, Camilla! You have created such a sweet scene. I love the moving hedgehogs!

sue w. sa...

Hi Camilla, wow, where to start. I love your card, beautifully coloured and so many wonderful elements, especially the moving hedgehogs.
Hugs Sue W.

Sol sa...

Beautiful Work.. Gorgeous Scene you have made from the Garden! I can feel it, and the spring coming! Gorgeous work! Love how you have put the stamps together and Beautiful Colours too!