mandag 25. september 2017

Tilda with xoxo



Hi everyone!
Here I have coloured the image Tilda with xoxo from 
Magnolia and the Galaxy Collection 2017 
with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 
To make a lollipop like this 
you need two paper strips measuring 30,5x5,5 cm. 
Then you fold them at each cm, 
and glue the ends together. 


Since Star Wars reminds me of my childhood 
I have also added some View Master Reels.


Here is a beautiful English Rose with some 
Vintage Seem Binding underneath. 
The Seem Binding is sprayed with water, 
then curled up, and left to dry.


Some stars cut out from a Magnolia die, 
and with Maja Design papers (Denim and Friends). 


The small Sweetheart Blossoms are so decorative and cute. 


I hope you liked my lollipop card.
Thank you so much for visiting!

With love,
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Your projects are always so perfectly beautiful, Camilla!

Fikreta sa...

Its amazing!
love it!

Henry sa...

Wow, I really like your unique style, Camilla!!! Very very nice lollipop card. Always a great inspiration:)
Henry

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Jag älskar star wars,så det kan inte bli bättre tack för underbar inspiration.

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Jag älskar star wars,så det kan inte bli bättre tack för underbar inspiration.