tirsdag 19. september 2017

Splits Tilda


Hi there! Here comes my latest card. It was made for the challenge at All About Magnolia, where the theme is Anything goes. 


The image is from the latest collection called Yay, it's your birthday. 
She is sweet Splits Tilda
I have used Distress Ink for my colouring.


I have used dies from Magnolia. The circles are from Spellbinders and the shape of the card is made with a GoKreate die. The rest is from Magnolia. The cute small flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


The pattern papers are from Maja Design. 


Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft and Prima.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my card.

With love, 
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Helt klart underbart!!!

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Helt klart underbart!!!

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is so very sweet, Camilla! Love it!

Fikreta sa...

gorgeous card!

jolanda sa...

Again a beautiful card!! I so much love these Magnolia stamps and your cards are my favorites! It would be great to see how you build your cards (is that correct English?)
It has been a while since I colored stamps and just now I started again because it is so much fun doing it. Ofcourse I had to buy some new Magnolia stamps also :-))
Could you tell me please if there will be a new collection winter/Christmas stamps out this year? If so, I will wait for those now. ;-)
Thanks in advance, Jolanda