mandag 19. juni 2017

Unicorn Tilda


Hi and thank you for visiting my blog today! Hope you are fine. Here comes a card for you:)


The latest Magnolia Collection is called I belive in Unicorns, and I have used three stamps from this collection on my card. Unicorn Tilda and Unicorn with Text
I have masked the stamps together, and coloured them with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. The pink colour is made with the Victorian Velvet Marker. And I have used a glitter pen over the whole image; and alos Stickles - Star Dust here and there. 


The flowers are from Magnolia, and the roses are from WOC. 


I have cut out the tags with a tag from The Vintage Box Third Edition (Air Mail). And they are put inside a small paper bag. 


The leaves are also made with a die from Magnolia, as well as the Castle. 


The papers are Maja Design and the Vintage Summer Collection. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 

With love, 
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

CraftyNatalie sa...

Such a beautiful design. I love the magical, fairytale style and gorgeous colouring.

Patty O'Malley sa...

So pretty!