onsdag 28. juni 2017

A wedding card today!


Hi there! Here comes a wedding card I have made with the Vintage Bridal Couple from the Special Moments Collection 2013. 


I have used Distress Ink for my colouring. I think the image fits the papers so well, and vice versa. The sentiment stamp is from Stempelglede.


I have made some cute envelopes with a DooHickey die (vol 9). The small flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. As the rest of the flowers as well. 


The card is a lollipop card, and I have folded two accordians measuring 6x30 cm, and glued them together. The papers are from Maja Design and the Vintage Romance Collection. 


Here is the back of the card, to write a greeting on. 


Hope you liked it:)


Have a lovely day!

Hugs, 
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful card, Camilla!