søndag 26. august 2012

Tilda with Daisys and Mushrooms ♥

It is a new challenge from MDUC, and the theme is
All Stitched Up - Use Real or Faux Stitching on your creation!
I am addicted to use my sewing machine on my cards, 
so an esay challenge for me!:) Hope you will join in too!!
I have used Tilda with Daisys and Mushrooms again for this card. 
She is such a cutie!:)
Colouring with Distress Ink-re-inkers:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, the cheeks are coloured with a mix of Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany. Under her fringe I have coloured with Markers-Tea Dye, just to make a nice shadow on Tilda's forehead.
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Pants/bow: A mix with Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood, I have also used Black Soot on the darkest spots
Shoes: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Sweater: Walnut Stain
The photocorner is painted with Crackle Paint-Picket Fence.
All the papers and butterflies are from Pion Design.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Please take a look at all the amazing creations by my team mates!
Thank you so much for the lovely comments you leave here, 
you make my day!
I wish you a lovely Sunday, and thanks for visiting ♥

7 kommentarer:

Tanya sa...

Wow Camilla, this is lovely! Love the soft colours and the cute details :)

Yulis Kartika sa...

oh Camilla this is so Beautiful!!!
adore your coloring alwats.. hhm.. i am your big fans and can't stop to loving your creation :)

Hugs, Yulis

Yulis Kartika sa...

oh Camilla this is so Beautiful!!!
adore your coloring alwats.. hhm.. i am your big fans and can't stop to loving your creation :)

Hugs, Yulis

Barbara GR sa...

wow Camilla this is really stunning as all your creations!
Soft colours and details are amazing.
Hugs, Barbara GR

Maris sa...

great creation, love the papers of pion too xx

Jayne A sa...

Stunning card.
Hugs
JAyne

oheidia sa...

Et nydelig kort, Camilla. Elsker fargene du har brukt og de små detaljene som gjør kortet. Som alltid veldig fint fargelagt:)