onsdag 29. august 2012

Happy birthday Lillemor ♥

My amazing DT friend in Magnolia DT, Lillemor, has her birthday today!! Happy birthday sweetie!!
Here is the card I made for her. I know she loves this cute little angel Tilda:)

Colouring with Distress Ink-re-inkers:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, the cheeks are coloured with a mix of Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany. Under her fringe I have coloured with Markers-Tea Dye, just to make a nice shadow on Tilda's forehead.
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: A mix with Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood, I have also used Black Soot on the darkest spots.

The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a lovely day ♥

6 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Hej Camilla! ❤

Lyckliga, lyckliga Lillemor! Det här är hennes vackraste present! Underbar färgläggning vännen - du är sååå duktig, en riktig konstnär :)
Läcker layout, supersöt Tilda och så många fantastiska detaljer :) Blommorna är gudomliga och perfekt placerade!
Lillemor kommer verkligen uppskatta det!

Kram ❤

Maris sa...

hi Camilla, lovely card for Lillemor, what a sweethart this creation is xx

Lillemor sa...

Åh TACK kära kära Camilla! <3
Tänk att du kommer ihåg att jag älskar denna lilla Tildan! Så vacker färgläggning att det tar andan ur en....Är så glad för din vänskap <3 <3 <3
KRAM Lillemor- alltid ung i sinnet!

Sharon sa...

I have just found your blog and your cards are truly beautiful. It has been a pleasure to wander through your pages. I am now following you so that I can return to view your further creations.
Hugs Sharon. x

Brittany sa...

Absolutely stunning.. Hugs, Brittany, xx

Chris sa...

WOW Camilla it's the most beautiful birthday card you made for Lillemore, I think I see that she absolutely loved it of course :), a piece of your wonderful art and heart to treasure. Hugs, Chris x