søndag 13. mars 2011

Two theme for the MDUC 2nd Birthday ♥

Today we are celebrating our two years birthday with a blog hop with a TWO-theme:)
When I made this card all I thought of was TWO!:)) Two papers, two on the image "Tilda hugging Bunny" from Magnolia, two butterflies, two roses, two tags, two silver hearts...
I even had a mini of the adorable image on the front, to put inside the card.
Here is a close up. I have used Distress Ink reinkers for the colouring.
I have stamped some swirls from Stempelglede around the image. On the tags are the "Love"-text from Magnolia. The text "A greeting of Love" and the butterfly are also from Magnolia.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting!!
And have a wonderful evening:))
Photobucket

8 kommentarer:

Jessica sa...

Vilket underbart kort!!
// Jessica

arjette sa...

Hi hi,

Oooohhhhh what an awesome card!! It's ssooooo beautifull!!!
Have a great sunday!!!

gr. arjette.

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity sa...

Waw what lovely. Beautiful colours.
Have a nice Sunday
Marja

mariska sa...

Woow!! This is sooo beautiful.
And the colors are perfect with this picture.

Hugs mariska

Cordine sa...

It's gorgeous!
hugs
Cordine

Unknown sa...

Wspaniała kartka! Jestem zachwycona, ma niezwykły klimat!
Amazing card!
Hugs! Gosia S.

Stampin Mindy sa...

Camilla,

This is stunning. I haven't been to your blog in a few weeks. I forgot how much you inspire me. I love your coloring and embellishing. Truly amazing!!!

Hugs!!

Kim sa...

Hi Camilla,

Love your cards!!! Became a follower straight away!

Hugs,
Kim