søndag 6. mars 2011

It is spring in my blog ♥

How cute is she??!!♥
I just had to start with this image when my Magnolia Spring-kit arrived on Friday.
Butterfly Dreams 2011
The image is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers. I have stamped the images with Archival Ink-Jet Black on 300g Canson watercolour paper. The brush I have used here is a round Italieri brush size 000.
The glitter is Stickles-Star Dust. I have put it on the flowers, bow and Bunny.
I have masked her together with a Spring Fence.
The lovely papers are from Pion Design. The butterflies and postcard are cut out from the paper.

The Birthday-text is also from Magnolia. The blue pearls are from KaiserCrafts and are called Bliss.
I have added Prima flowers and roses (15mm, 20mm).
The photocorners are made with a Quick Kutz die. The flowerberries are from a dear friend ♥, and you can find them in Borås-Sweden;) Behind the image there is a tag, I have stamped the "love"-stamp on it several times. I have also added a doily.
Look at the beautiful butterflies from Pion Design.
I bought my papers in Hjerteboden (my husbands web-shop). Lucky me to have a paper-shop in my own house!!;)
The whole card again...
Thank you so much for visiting!
"You make my day!"
Photobucket

10 kommentarer:

Thea sa...

Hi Camilla,

This is so beautiful! Love it

Hugs
Thea

Cordine sa...

It's absolutely gorgeous! Love all the details.
Hugs
Cordine

mariska sa...

Ooooh! She is really gorgeous!!
The card is beautiful.

Hugs mariska

Mandy's Magnolia cards sa...

i love it!!
Greetings, Mandy

Pernilla ~Pillan~ sa...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the stamps in shops!

odskocznia jutki sa...

śliczna karteczka

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity sa...

A beautiful card Camilla. Love it.
Gorgeous butterflies.
Gr. marja

Marijke sa...

Ohhh WAUW!!!
Lovely and very GORGEOUS card!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Therese sa...

Åhhh Helt underbart fint. Du färglägger så fint!!!
PS. Du har något att hämta i min blogg... :0)//Therese

Lavender and old lace sa...

oh wow this is so beautiful your colouring is amazing,this little tilda is lovely I wish she were mine
love Dorothy