Sider

▼

lørdag 23. januar 2010

Magnolia Ink #1 ~ 5/5 Advent Calendar

Here comes my last project for Magnolia Ink #1, an Advent Calendar. I made all the boxes my self:) A lot of work, but fun! All sides are decorated with Magnolia images. The handles are from Kort & Godt. I will show you the whole calendar and all the detail photos I took:)
So be ready for a long post!!
Here are first the four sides..
I have coloured with Distress Ink, refillers.
If you look closely you can see that all the edges are sewed.
Here are some flowers I made myself, adding 3D-glue and Stickles.
From this side:
And this:)
Now some details. I really love these images!! Here I have gold embossed the circle stamp. Tilda is put om 3D pillows.

The number stickers are from Making Memories. I have also added some stickles on the lanterns. Behind Tilda here you can see that I have stamped some trees.

I have used papers from Magnolia and Maja Design.

A resting Santa:)
Have a great Saturday, and...
Photobucket

17 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, Camilla it´s just adorable...And I am so lucky to have seen it IN REAL LIFE!!! In Magnolias shop in Borås I have seen it and I was just standing for a long time looking and looking all over it!
    Have a nice weekend. Hugs Lillemor

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Camilla,
    Thanks for sharing all these pictures with us.
    That was my very favorite project of Magnolia Ink #1! I looked for this kind of handles, but didn't find anything I liked, so my calendar is still on an hold for next year ;-) Do you think this shop can ship abroad? Because everything is in Novergian and I don't understand it.

    Thanks a lot again for this gorgeous calendar

    Hugs
    Xxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Rett og slett nydelig! Takk for veiledningen på fargelegging med blekk!!!
    Ha fortsatt en fin helg;0)

    SvarSlett
  4. Heisann
    Heilt fantastisk!! Så flott;) Alle detaljene er jo bare perfekte...
    God helg vidare:D

    SvarSlett
  5. Veldig, veldig fin!
    Du er jammen dyktig!!
    Klem Fredrikke :o)

    SvarSlett
  6. this is absolutely gorgeous i wuld love to try this....do you have a template...pmeeder@sympatico.ca

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Phebe!
    Thank you:))
    Yes the template/measurments are in the first Magnolia Ink magazine;)

    SvarSlett
  8. Adorable! Wonderful project, really super!
    Hugs Jacqueline

    SvarSlett
  9. Wow... what a big project it takes a lot of time a think. But oit is beaytifull.

    love from holland Annemarie en merit

    SvarSlett
  10. Fytti rakker'n, Camilla... Så NYDELIGE alle disse bidragene er!! Jeg må jo ogå legge til at bidragene i MagnoliaInk #2 også er flotte. Falt især for bløtekaken...! Du farvelegger så vakkert, så vakkert....

    Ha en flott helg!

    Klem, Camilla ;)

    SvarSlett
  11. This is really amazing!
    So beautiful.
    I tried to make one like this but mine was all loose and my drawers didn't fit.
    But I will definitive try to make one that will be just fine.
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    SvarSlett
  12. Du er helt fantastisk flink - og ikke minst inspirerende :)))

    fantastisk vakre kreasjoner og kort du lager :)))
    Takk for alt du deler

    - Anja -

    SvarSlett
  13. Dear Camilla

    This advent calendar is really wonderful, just gorgeous! I have the first Magnolia Magazine and I already admired it there. It's a great pleasure to see all these details that make the calender a real work of art.
    I want to try one myself and I hope I find suitable papers and embellishments.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    SvarSlett
  14. C'est magnifique ! bravoo

    SvarSlett
  15. HI CAMILLA,
    I LOVE YOUR WORKS AND THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! I'M WITHOUT WORDS!
    GREAT WORK!

    I ADDED YOU TO MY FAVORITE BLOGS, I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME.
    I'LL VISIT YOU VERY SOON.

    HUGS&KISSES
    SABRINA FROM CH

    SvarSlett
  16. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  17. Den här adventskalendern är helt underbar! Jag blev så inspirerad när jag såg den i tidningen!
    En helt otrolig skapelse som jag förstår att Du är mycket nöjd med :o)

    Ljus & Kärlek Lisa!

    SvarSlett