Sider

▼

fredag 22. januar 2010

Magnolia Ink #1 ~ 4/5 Merry Christmas

Here comes my last card for Magnolia Ink #1, and even though it is a simple card, it is my favourite of the cards I made for the first issue. To get a softer look I stamped Tilda with a brown ink, Archival ink, coffee. I have added some cute pearls on her shoes.
The papers and flowers are all from Magnolia.
{The frames on the photos are made by Xtina}
Tomorrow I will show you my last, but biggest project for the issue.
Have a lovely day, and...
Photobucket

4 kommentarer:

  1. Alt du lager er bare så vanvittig fint!!!
    Er det noe sted man kan lære seg å fargelegg slik du gjør???Får det ikke til;0)
    Ha en fin helg!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Camilla
    So very beautiful!
    Gorgeous colours and such a fabulous design!
    Hugs Trudy

    SvarSlett
  3. WOW, I loved this in the magazine. Gorgeous colouring and sometime simple is just so elegant. xx

    SvarSlett