søndag 26. april 2020

Hip Hop Hooray Art Stamp Sheet


Hi there! 
I have made two cards with the cutest stamps from 
Here is my first. 
This image is from the 


Here I have used the gorgeous Bird House.
It is made with a DooHickey cutting die
from Magnolia
called MD-19 Magnolia Bird House DooHickey Cutting Die.
The lovely papers are from 
Maja Design, and the 
Vintage Spring Basics Collection.


The image is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. 
I use a water colour paper called 
Bockingford.
And the brushes are synthetic and I use size 0 and 000.


The flowers used are from Wild Orchid crafts. And for the little butterfly 
I have cut it out from one of the MajaDesign sheets.


Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog!

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

So Lovely 🥰🙏🥰

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh my gosh, how I love this sweet card! Tilda looks so precious with the beautiful colors. Love the adorable bird house and the butterfly accents.