onsdag 17. april 2019

A pop up card!


Hi everyone! I hope you are fine!
Here comes a pop up card from me. 
I am enjoying my Easter holiday now, and the weather is just fantastic! 


Here is Tilda with Foxy from the Sunbeam collection 2018.
I think she must be my favourite image, 
just the cutest!


And here is the two hedgehogs playing around. 
You will find them in the same collection.


Here you see the card from the side. 
And how I have set up the elements. 


I have used Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers for my colouring. 
The papers are from Maja Design.


Here is the card when it is closed. 
I use many layers with papers as you can see.

This card was a sample card at Hochanda earlier this month.
When sweet Becky did her first demo show for Magnolia.
She will be back the 20th of May,
and she will also have with her many DT-cards.
Here is the poster for the show:



I wish you a lovely Easter!
Thank you so much for visiting!

With love,
Camilla S

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Another wonderful creation by you, Camilla! Love it!

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Det är helt enkelt fantastisk underbart kort..💕❤❤🌞🙏