lørdag 2. februar 2019

Joyful Tilda


Hi there! Here I am with a Christmas card 
that was published in the Desember issue of the 
magazine Ett Trykk. 


The cute image is from the 
and is called Joyful Tilda.
I have as usual coloured her with Distress ink, re-inkers and Markers. 
She is also masked together with the circle of snowflakes. 


The two lovely houses are made with Magnolia dies. 
I have added some white gesso on to them. 
The papers are from Maja Design
and the Joyous Winterdays collection.


As you might spot, the image is inside the card.
I have made a circle frame on the front, 
so that you can view the image.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Love!!!Love!!!🤩❤

Patty O'Malley sa...

What a fabulously designed card, Camilla! Joyful Tilda is colored so beautifully. The added Magnolia dies always make a card so special!