søndag 13. januar 2019

Divine Angel Tilda


Hi everyone! 
Today I have a card from the
The cute image is called Divine Angel Tilda.  


The image is coloured with Distress ink,
re-inkers and Markers. 
I stamp on The Langton Watercolour papers,
and uses syntetic brushes 
for the colouring. 


And I have used the beautiful 
papers from the Maja Design collection called
Joyous Winterdays.  


The card is made with a GoKreate die,
and the image is cut out with a Spellbinder circle die.
All the rest of the dies are from Magnolia. 


And here you can see how the card was featured in the magazine Ett Trykk for December. Åshild and Annie do such an amazing job with their magazine! I love how the cards are presented!






Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog today!

Hugs, 
Camilla

6 kommentarer:

Sol sa...

Nydelig! Elsker hvordan du bruker diesene. Lekre farger. Nydelig fargelegging! Husker du hvordan kit det julereet er fra?

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Camilla! Tilda is colored so prettily. I absolutely love those Magnolia dies! I need that star! Fabulous layering as well. I wish we got Ett Trykk here in the States.

Fikreta sa...

stunning card!

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Love it !!!

Tindaloo sa...

nydelig kort og veldig vakkre detaljer :)
Tindaloo

Unknown sa...

Just ..beautiful!!!!