søndag 18. november 2018

Pink Christmas


Hi there!
Here I am with a Christmas card I made for the magazine Ett Trykk's Christmas edition. I have used stamp and dies from Magnolia. 


The image was one of my first favourite stamp from Magnolia. I think it is so old that I don't recall what collection she is from...? Anyway, I have coloured her several times. She is the cutest. Here I have masked her with the tree. I will show you my masking later down in the post.


The flowers are made with Foamiran and Magnolia dies. I have used my heat gun to shrink and curl them up.


Some Tilda tags with texts from Stempelglede. 


The shape of the whole card is made with a Go Kreate die. The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design and the Vintage Frost Basics collection.


And here are some photos from the masking prosess:














I wish you a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs,
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is fantastic, Camilla! I've never seen that Tilda stamp or the tree before. I love them both! What a truly wonderful card! <3

Anita sa...

Hi Camilla, i do also have the Christmastree. Do you know Magnolia releases this years Christmas collection?

Camilla sa...

Hi Anita! I am sorry, I dont know. I am not sure there will be a Christmas collection this year..

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Wonerful🤩!!!!