søndag 18. mars 2018

The winners of the Magnolia DT Blog Hop!!!

Hi everyone!
It is time to reveal the winners of the 
Magnolia DT Sun Beam
BLOG HOP!!

Tam
*
ta
*
tam
*
tam
*
ta
*
tam

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Take a look, 
maybe you are among the lucky winners!
If you find your name here, 
you must visit the blog you won in, 
and there the Designer will ask you to send her 
an e-mail with your full name and address.

Tina - Candy 

Congratulations to all the winners!!

And a huge thank you to all of you who participated in 
our Sun Beam Blog Hop!! 

A special congratulations to PATTY who won in my blog!
Will you please send me your full name and address 
to cstoen@hotmail.com

With love,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

I am so very excited to see that I am the winner on your blog! I am so grateful! I will send you an email right away. Thanks so much!