onsdag 27. desember 2017

The Magnolia Advent Calendar ~ Yuletube Number 18

Hi everyone!
I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas time.
Have you visited the Magnolia Chanel on You Tube lately?
There you can see whats inside the calendar. It is some days behind, so today is number 18.
I was asked to show day 16-18. And make a project with whats inside the bags
on my last day. 
It has been some crazy days lately, to finish up at work, then make Christmas at home. 
But the last days I have manage to film some clips for you. 
To show you whats inside the bags, and finally make a project with it.
I hope you like it, 
and maybe I inspired you to make a Shaker card too!:)
Here is my card for the Magnolia Yuletube:


I got four different stamps in my bags, the banner, sea horse, seal and Mermaid Tilda. 
So so cute!


Here you can see the seahorses and seal, and a bit of the banner to the left.


The flowers are from Petaloo. The tags are made with Magnolia dies. 
The frame is made with Spellbinder dies. 
And the shape of the card is made with a GoKreate die.


The lovely Mermaid, coloured on Langton paper with Distress Inks, re-inkers and Markers. 


Inside there is some glitter. You can see in the video how I made it.








Thank you so much for visiting!

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Fantastic card and video!

Fikreta sa...

love it!
stunning!