onsdag 23. august 2017

Tilda with Big Poppy!


Here is a paper bag that I have decorated 
with the lovely Tilda with Big Poppy 
from the latest collection 
Yay, it's your birthday collection 2017. 
I have as usual coloured her with Distress Ink and Markers.


The tassels, hearts, tags and flowers 
are made with DooHickey dies from Magnolia. 
The pattern papers are from Maja Design.


The flowers are sprayed with water, curled up, 
and then let to dry.


Under you can see the paper bag/gift bag from the side. 
I have filled it with chocolate.


Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog.

With love,
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Fikreta sa...

stunning!

jiwonarts sa...

It's always more beautiful than I expected.

Patty O'Malley sa...

Such a pretty gift bag!

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Helt underbart kort!! tack för din energi och inspiration

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Helt underbart kort!! tack för din energi och inspiration