onsdag 14. juni 2017

Aladdin Tilda from the I Believe in Unicorns Collection 2017


Hi there! If you come here for the BLOG HOP please scroll down to the next post, or CLICK HERE.
Here comes another card with stamps from the wonderful new collection called I Believe in Unicorns Collection 2017. The sweet image is called Aladdin Tilda


All the dies used are from Magnolia exept from the shape of the card and the circle die).


The flowers are from WOC and Kort & Godt. I have put some Sissal grass under them.


Tilda is coloured with Distress Ink.


The paper used are from Maja Design and the Nyhavn Collection. 


Hope you liked my card! 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

With love, 
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

CraftyNatalie sa...

Such a beautiful card. I love the muted tones and all of the embellishments. So very pretty.

Vicky sa...

Wow....so soooo stunning & beautiful & gorgeous &....wow so many words. You are an inspiration to everyone I so love yojr work. This is also.another of my favourite stamps from this collection....love it.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Fikreta sa...

gorgeus card!

Luísa Oliveira sa...

This is a beautiful card! It reminds me of Alladin's cave stories. All the little details are adorable.

Patty O'Malley sa...

You make such pretty cards, Camilla! Love this!