torsdag 18. mai 2017

Tilda with Heart Rice!


Hi there! Here I am back with a card I have made for a collegue of mine. She wanted a card for her daughter. I hope she liked it!


The papers are from Maja Design, and the beautiful Sofiero papers.
The letters and numbers are cut out with a word die from Sizzix.


The image is from Magnolia and I have coloured it with Distress Inks.  She is called Tilda with Heart Rice and is from the Boho Collection 2015. I have stamped the image and text with Memento-Rich Cocoa. I have melted some FranTage around the image and added Liquid Pearls. On the flowers I have added Crackle Accent. The text is from Stempelglede.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the dies used are DooHickeys from Magnolia. I have inked all the edges with Distress Ink pad - Walnut Stain. And they are sewed on my sewing machine.


Under you see the whole of Tilda tags.


Have a great evening! And thank you for visiting my Magnolia blog today! 

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is so beautiful! The recipient is so lucky to receive it!

sue w. sa...

Hi Camilla, this is gorgeous. Such fab details and colouring. I'm sure she loved it.
Hugs Sue W.