fredag 21. april 2017

Pop-up baby card


Hi there Magnolia fans! Here comes a baby card I have made for the Magnolia DooHickey Box vol. 13{Sweet Pea} leaflet, as an inspirational card with a step by step. 


This cute image is called Sleeping Baby Tilda and is from the Cozy Family collection 2010. It can of course be used on both girls and boys cards. I have used Distress Ink reinkers for my colouring. And the blue is Weathered Wood. 


Above you can spot how the pop-up tecnique is done. 


I have used several dises from different collections. I just love the heart background here. And behind that I have some cute baby clothes hanging. As you can see I have added some white paint here and there on the lovely papers from Maja Design. 


Here you see how the card looks on the front. The castle is a Magnolia die from 2013. And I have put the star tag behind, with some texts on. As the date of the babtism. 


I hope that you liked my baby pop-up card, and that it can inspire you to use your DooHickey dies. The next DooHickey box avilable to order is vol. 15. It is called {Sail Away}.

Wish you a lovely day!
With love,
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Cindy sa...

It's gorgeous Camilla, absolutely love the soft and pale color tones and love the pop-up shape ☺️

Fikreta sa...

gorgeous!

Eulanda sa...

ADORABLE!!! That image should be in my collection - LOL - great card again!! <3

sue w. sa...

Hi Camilla, this is beautiful. Love the colours and fab layout.
Hugs Sue W.