onsdag 8. februar 2017

Okay Tilda from the Lovely Emojis Collection 2017


Hi there Magnolia fans! Here comes my first card with the Lovely Emojis from Magnolia. They are so cool! ;) I love them all, but think this might be my favourite. She is called Okay Tilda.


I have made a small window, just enough space to see her thumbs up! 


I have used the die called Rosemary Wreath which I got in my Christmas Calendar. It is from the Recipe Card Collection 2017. The flowers are made with a Small Retro Flower punch.


Here I have used the lovely Bride Bow die from the Lost and Found Collection 2014. The lace for the belt is called Old Swedish Lace from the Bon Voyage Collection 2010


The inside of the card.


I have coloured Okay Tilda with Distress ink, reinkers. 
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Jumper, socks: Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord (a mix) + Hickory Smoke for the darker shadows
Trousers: Weathered Wood + Hickory Smoke
Shoes: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Hickory Smoke
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord (mix), Wild Honey
Shadows around Tilda: Weathered Wood, Punice Stone, Antique Linen


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 
Your comments make my day!
With love,
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Ann Kristin sa...

utrolig nydelig kort <3

Anonym sa...

Sublime !!! Bravo, j adore

DeeDee sa...

Oh my god! Love it to bits! To be honest: I LOVE ALL your creations! ♥
Wish you a nice day!

XX Diana
www.deedeesmagnoliaart.blogspot.com

Monia - Monika Jakubowska sa...

So sweet and lovely card, I loove it :)