onsdag 7. september 2016

Italian Speedy Tilda!

Hi there! I am back with a new card with this cute Speedy Tilda. It is for my lovely friend Lillemor's birthday.


I have also used several dies from the DooHickey box vol 11. I will now show you some details...:)


The image I have used on my card is from Magnolia and is called Italian Speedy Tilda from Little Italy collection 15. As I looove Italy this stamp collection is just fantastic. I have used Distress Ink, re-inkers for my colouring. And doesn't she look lovely together with the Maja papers?! The papers are from the Summertime Collection by Maja Design.


Pink flowers from Prima, the roses are from WOC. The postmark stamp is from Stempelglede. Same as the texts on the tags.


Many of the dies used are from the DooHickey box vol 11. Even the lovely frame of the card is from that kit. And using the Maja papers it all fit so well together.


Big pink flower from Iamroses. Red roses from Kort og Godt, and the flowerberries are from Magnolia.


Under you get a better view of the shape of the card, and it has a beautiful leaves frame all around.


Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautifully sweet card!

Fikreta sa...

Amazing card!
Fiki

Cathy Lee sa...

Gorgeous card, Camilla. I love all the pretty details and Tilda is superbly colored. I am certain Lillemor will love this. So inspiring.
Hugz,
Cath