fredag 17. juni 2016

Baby Edwin on an easel card


Hello! Here comes a new card from me:) I have made a baby card for with the cute Baby Edwin. He is coloured with distress ink, markers and re-inkers. All the papers are from Maja Design (vintage baby collection). And many of the dies used are from the Doohickey club vol 9.


The card is shaped with a gokreate die, and I have made an easel card.


The butterfly stamp is from Stempelglede. The banner is from Doohickey club vol. 9, and the letters are from a sissix die. Under I have some close ups for you :)






Thank you so much for visiting my Magnolia blog!
Hugs, Camilla

3 kommentarer:

yvon sa...

So pretty and i love those little envelopes.

Patty O'Malley sa...

So adorably sweet!

Yulis Kartika sa...

aah .. Camilla's work always breathtaking!!!
every details are gorgeous <3 <3
Hugs,
Yulis