søndag 20. mars 2016

Sweetness Angel Tilda

Hi there! Here comes my lollipop card which I made with the cute Sweetness Angel Tilda from the A touch of love collection 2016.


The lovely pattern papers I have used on my lollipop are from the Maja Design collection Coffee in the Arbour, "Blueberry cupcake", "Lovely weather" and "Butterflies are free" (I have cut out the butterflies from the paper).


The text is written on my computer and printed out on watercolour paper. The postmark stamp is from Stempelglede. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have also added Frantage as white spots around the image. And the glitter on the butterflies, is Stickles - Star Dust.


The image from Magnolia is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. The blue colour I use is called Weathered Wood, and I use my Marker for this colour. The dark shadows are made with the colour Hickory Smoke (also the Marker).


Under you see the back of my card, where you can write a greeting. The card is fasten to a paper straw.


You might see the different layers on the photo under. 


I put the lollipop together with a flower I gave my grandmother on her birthday.


Hope you liked it, and maybe you fell the urge to make one your self! 
Wish you a lovely Easter!
With love, Camilla

7 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Gorgeous card, Camilla! I know your grandmother must love it!

Fikreta sa...

very pretty card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

yvon sa...

OMG, this is just so gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Barbara GR sa...

Wooooowwww.... this is simply.... gorgeous!!!!
Barbara
Xoxo

Barbara GR sa...

Wooooowwww.... this is simply.... gorgeous!!!!
Barbara
Xoxo

Ann sa...

Just had to stop by and tell you how adorable this is, love it.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska sa...

Gorgeous and so delicate, I love it :)