Hi again!
Here comes two more projects I made for the DooHickey klub kit magazine vol 2.
It might be boring for you to see another Christmas card now... Since we are all longing for Spring. I am for sure. But I havent been a good blogger lately, and now when I got some time with my computer, I had to share these project, or else I am afraid I will forget.
♥♥♥
Firstly I have a card here where I have used several DooHickey dies from Magnolia.
The stamps are from the Nativety collection 2012.
♥♥♥
And under you can see the 3D verson of Santa's Sledge.
Hope you like it:)
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Just adorable!
SvarSlettWhat beautifully sweet projects, Camilla! I never tire of Christmas!
SvarSlettWowwwww Camilla, this is just beyond amazing! Love your Christmas card in those beautiful colours! And your sleigh!!!!! Wowwww No words to describe it. I love it! Warm hugs, Chantal
SvarSlettSå utrolig flotte de er :) Finner masse inspirasjon på bloggen din :)
SvarSlettHa en fin dag.
Klem
Oh wow Camilla these are both amazingly gorgeous creations. Your colouring is as perfect as always and the way you embellish your creations is beautiful.
SvarSlettI don't think anyone could ever get bored with any of your creations no matter what time of year you post them :)
hugs
Mandy xx
This is so beautiful. So gorgeous and that sleigh....just amazing.
SvarSlettVery beautiful work.
SvarSlettwonderfully made
and is beautifully presented