tirsdag 27. januar 2015

Some more inspiration from the DooHickey vol 2

Hi again!
Here comes two more projects I made for the DooHickey klub kit magazine vol 2. 
It might be boring for you to see another Christmas card now... Since we are all longing for Spring. I am for sure. But I havent been a good blogger lately, and now when I got some time with my computer, I had to share these project, or else I am afraid I will forget. 
♥♥♥
Firstly I have a card here where I have used several DooHickey dies from Magnolia.
The stamps are from the Nativety collection 2012.



♥♥♥
And under you can see the 3D verson of Santa's Sledge.
Hope you like it:)




♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

7 kommentarer:

Bad Kitty sa...

Just adorable!

Patty O'Malley sa...

What beautifully sweet projects, Camilla! I never tire of Christmas!

Chantal sa...

Wowwwww Camilla, this is just beyond amazing! Love your Christmas card in those beautiful colours! And your sleigh!!!!! Wowwww No words to describe it. I love it! Warm hugs, Chantal

WenKatLeon sa...

Så utrolig flotte de er :) Finner masse inspirasjon på bloggen din :)
Ha en fin dag.
Klem

Mandy sa...

Oh wow Camilla these are both amazingly gorgeous creations. Your colouring is as perfect as always and the way you embellish your creations is beautiful.
I don't think anyone could ever get bored with any of your creations no matter what time of year you post them :)
hugs
Mandy xx

yvon sa...

This is so beautiful. So gorgeous and that sleigh....just amazing.

Dobra sa...

Very beautiful work.
wonderfully made
and is beautifully presented