Sider

lørdag 13. desember 2014

Magnolia Advent Calendar - Day 13

Welcome to day 13 of Magnolia Advent Calendar! 
I am so happy you took the time to visit me. 
Today is St Lucy's Day. And my plan was to make something themed for this special day. But I had no time for that this year. So instead I coloured up my favourite image from the latest Magnolia collection, Waiting for Christmas Collection 2014, the cute miss Cozy Tilda ♥ And made a Christmas card.
Here it is, I hope you like it!




♥♥♥
Just remember to leave a comment, and you can win a prize from Magnolia.
I will announce the winner on the 15th.

Every day now the Magnolia DT have a new project, so don't forget to check in daily ;)

57 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. Many beautiful details and adorable image. I love the vintage feel too. Hugs! xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Totally stunning! Such gorgeous, perfect details and Tilda looks so cute and cosy too.
    Rebecca.
    x

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh, vilket härligt vackert vinter kort, söta Tilda och fantastiskt vackra dekorationer.
    Kram Charlotte

    SvarSlett
  4. Very beautiful and beautiful colored.

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow this is GORGEOUS. I love all the details
    hugs Anke

    SvarSlett
  6. What a gorgeous card, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    SvarSlett
  7. Bellissima card. I colori sono delicati e raffinati. Adoro le card con il bianco! Complimenti

    SvarSlett
  8. Cette carte est magnifique
    Bravo

    SvarSlett
  9. This is stunning Camilla. I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. Your embellishments look fabulous.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  10. Wow!!!Beautiful card!!!!I love it!!
    Hugs

    SvarSlett
  11. It is absolutely stunning as always Camilla!! I love the addition of the straws and the beautiful colour scheme, so soft and pretty! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hugs, Jane x x x

    SvarSlett
  12. Absolut stunning work here, that´s for sure. I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous work, and your coloring is just sooo perfect. Everything looks fabulous.

    SvarSlett
  13. WOW! Åh så fint kort! Dina kort är alltid något alldeles extra! God Jul och Gott Nytt År!

    SvarSlett
  14. Gorgeous card, love the colors and the details are amazing
    hugs Louise

    SvarSlett
  15. Ohh camila everytime you amaze me with your gorgeus project. This one is again a beauty . You make cards with your heart everyone can see that !
    Hugs, Ellen

    SvarSlett
  16. Riktigt flott kort.... :) härliga detaljer och bara galet snyggt gjort.

    Trevlig Lucia
    Klemmer

    SvarSlett
  17. such a pretty card, your colouring is amazing!

    SvarSlett
  18. Goegeous card Camilla.Love the vintage feel in this card. Beautiful as always.

    SvarSlett
  19. Your Card is so amazing ❤❤! Love it!
    Hugs andrea

    SvarSlett
  20. Åh.. Sååååå Lekkert!!.. Søt og Smakfull Fargelegging! Så Fint og så Lekkert.. Vil vil vil kunne fargelegge sånn som du gjør... Maaaaange Nydelige Detaljer.. Så mye å studere å plukke med seg.. Åh.. Dette skal jeg se på Leeeeeenge!!..
    Ønsker deg ei Flott adventstid og ei Riktig God Jul!!.

    SvarSlett
  21. Very beautiful! I love the coloring.
    carol

    SvarSlett
  22. Devine as always Camilla, I can only dream to be this good. Merry Christmas and a big cuddle for Max love Jane x

    SvarSlett
  23. Your card is perfectly beautiful, Camilla! I love that sweet Tilda image, too. All your details are fantastic. Have a wonderful weekend!

    SvarSlett
  24. I love your card, so stunning!
    Hugs Kelly

    SvarSlett
  25. Stunning card and gorgeous details!
    Hugs xx

    SvarSlett
  26. Wowwww Camilla, this is again such a breathtaking card! Love your colouring and your card is just beyond phenomonal! Warm hugs, Chantal

    SvarSlett
  27. Wow!!! I totally adore your Christmas card and the colours are gorgeous. The detail is stunning and full of festive cheer.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    SvarSlett
  28. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the design on the card, the colours, and dies. :-)

    SvarSlett
  29. Cozy Tilda is my favorite from this collection too. You've colored her so beautifully. I just love your works!

    hugs
    Laura C.

    SvarSlett
  30. Vilket härligt kort, gillar färgcombon med papper och färgläggningen den är så mild i färgerna. Snyggt med pappersrullarna på sidan, lånar iden av dig någon gång.

    SvarSlett
  31. Wow Camilla...really adore your vintage style...love your coloring....this is such a gorgeous card....just love it how the way it is :)
    Hugs
    Roselany

    SvarSlett
  32. Gorgeous card sweetie! Love this tilda and your design with amazing colouring!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you, little Maximilian and your whole family.
    Hugs, t.

    SvarSlett
  33. It is really amazing card. A lot of inspirational details.
    hana

    SvarSlett
  34. Beautiful card, with beautiful details.Have a nice day.

    Marjeta

    SvarSlett
  35. I love your project. This stamp is so sweet :)

    SvarSlett
  36. Wonderfull card Camilla!

    Hugs Monique

    SvarSlett
  37. Som vanligt ett jättefint kort! Så mjuka fina färger! Vinterkänsla!

    SvarSlett
  38. Et vakkert kort!
    Klem fra Merete

    SvarSlett
  39. Cette carte est magnifique même exceptionnelle, j'adore!!! Quel beau travail, bravo!!!!
    Bises

    SvarSlett
  40. This is absolutely stunning! Love this image and your fantastic colouring and all the details and and and....everything.

    Hugs

    Claudia

    SvarSlett

  41. Hi Camilla. Your card is absolutely stunning. Love everything about it. All these cute little details and your colouring is really amazing. Love it! You are such a great inspiration to me. I wish you a lovely Christmas with your family and a happy scrappy New Year. Hugs Carla.

    SvarSlett
  42. Such a cute and adorable card Camilla, you never disappoint. Stunning. Hugs Suzi X

    SvarSlett
  43. Like it! I soo love it! Superinspirational becauae I'm working Witherspoon the same stamp. Thanks for the wondeful coloring tutorials. They've helped me

    SvarSlett
  44. Wow, what an amazing Christmas-Card!
    The colors are sooo beautiful and Tilda is so sweet.
    Hugs Joukje

    SvarSlett
  45. Nydelig Camilla🎅. Likte spesielt "effekten"på pelsen. Ha en riktig god jul. Klem fra Brita

    SvarSlett
  46. Simply stunning as always Camilla! A beautiful inspiration.
    Hugs, Katie

    SvarSlett
  47. Gorgeous. Christmascard, love all details and layers, so beautiful all together!
    Riet

    SvarSlett
  48. Always love your work..

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    SvarSlett
  49. Wow, this is gorgeous. The coloring and the details are awesome.
    Hugs Aartje

    SvarSlett
  50. Very Nice! Tilda truly looks cozy! Love your colouring! Merry Christmas!

    SvarSlett
  51. Gorgeous card! Love it!
    Hugs, Karina

    SvarSlett
  52. Very pretty! I like kraft and bells, and this Tilda so charming, I love it!

    SvarSlett
  53. Totaly stunning card!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    SvarSlett
  54. Wow, what a gorgeous card, Camilla. Tilda just pops off the page. Fabulous coloring. Happy Holiday and wishing you all thing prosperous in the new year.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    SvarSlett