Sider

▼

lørdag 15. november 2014

November Christmas Blog Hop!

Hi there! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas blog hop!! 
If you came here from the lovely and talented Babi you are on the right track:)
For the blog hop I have made a Christmas tag. My plan is to put it on a wine bottle as a Christmas gift. 
I have coloured up Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda from the last Collection -Waiting for Christmas Collection 2014. I have used Distress Ink for the colouring.
The poinsettia dies I have used are from Magnolia's Doohickey Club kit.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
I wish you a wonderful weekend and a fun and inspirational blog hop.
Now it is time to hop further to the amazing Maki!! Enjoy! 
Remember there is also a prize to be won ;)

69 kommentarer:

  1. What a gorgeous tag. I like all the details and the adorable image. Hugs! xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow this is just so beautiful, but then I love your work, perfect colouring and gorgeous detail hun, thanks so much for the inspiration, hugs Liz xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Amazing Tag!!!! A Masterpiece!!!!
    Big Hugs!
    Bolilla <3

    SvarSlett
  4. Helt underbar! Så vacker och massor med julkänsla!
    Kram Anna

    SvarSlett
  5. Camilla this is stunning! Love how you've added paint to the leaves and flowers to soften the colours and your painting of Tilda is breathtaking! Thank you for your gorgeous inspiration, hugs, Jane x x x

    SvarSlett
  6. A very pretty tag. Your image is coloured beautifully. Tracey x

    SvarSlett
  7. That is a gorgeous tag ♥
    love the details.
    Hugs Elin xxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Hi! Your creation is just amazing. I love the details and the way you coloured everything, but esp the Poinsettias, they look so real! i love all the beautiful layers too, your details are amazing.xx

    SvarSlett
  9. A gorgeous tag, so pretty, thanks so much for the wonderful blog hop
    Hugs Julie P

    SvarSlett
  10. Wow! a beautiful tag with so much texture and pretty elements, this Tilda is so pretty and coloured to perfection. loving this blog hop. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Suzi x

    SvarSlett
  11. Well, Camilla... What can be said here!??? It's a true perfection and explosion of taste just as always!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    SvarSlett
  12. Gorgeous tag, the coloring of those flowers really pop out around the image. Details are beautiful, so love this tag.
    hugs Louise

    SvarSlett
  13. Your tag is stunningly beautiful, Camilla! Love it!

    SvarSlett
  14. Hello Camilla,

    Your tag looks amazing.
    I love the details and the way you coloured everything.
    I like the adorable image!!

    Hugs Marrie

    SvarSlett
  15. Wow!!! Your tag is super stunning with beautiful artwork and amazing detail.
    Hugs, Donna x

    SvarSlett
  16. Åh.. Er det mulig.. Den ene etter den andre har jo fargelagt disse blomstene mer Fantastisk enn den adre.. Helt Utrolig.. Disse blomstene dine er jo på tur ut bilde... Helt vill 3D effekt.. YberLekkert!!.. Å så stilig!! Nydelig Fargelegging av hår.. Å de glitter stripene på kjolen.. .. -Fikk sånn Santa Lucia følelse.. Åh... gleder meg.. Alt er bare Lekkert.. Suger til meg hver lille Detalj.. - Å jeg Elsker det!! TAKK!!
    Tusen Takk for sjangsen til å vinne!!

    SvarSlett
  17. Cara Camilla, ormai sono anni che seguo il tuo blog, adoro il tuo stile, e la tua colorazione sempre perfetta.
    Che dire questa tag è semplicemente meravigliosa.
    Un abbraccio dall'Italia
    Erika

    SvarSlett
  18. so beautiful colors love it hugs christa

    SvarSlett
  19. Your tag is amazing, it's such a beauty, the colors, the paint you put on the flowers. There is so much to look at.
    Ellen

    SvarSlett
  20. Åhhhh så himla mycket fint ni gör i dt teamet.... det här ju bara såååå fint :)

    Kraaaaam

    Hoping to next then. ... ;)

    SvarSlett
  21. Sooooo gorgeous work here too. I just love everything I see here today and this is no different, so beautiful.

    SvarSlett
  22. Helt fantastiskt man kan inte låta bli att älska allt!

    SvarSlett
  23. Absolutely stunning - so beautifully embellished!
    Rebecca.

    SvarSlett
  24. You blow me away with this amazing creation.
    You are so talented.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    hugs, Durvina

    SvarSlett
  25. Co tu dużo pisać, stworzyłaś piękną rzecz, która bardzo mi się podoba :?)

    SvarSlett
  26. such a stunning tag, love your colouring
    Hugs Johanna.

    SvarSlett
  27. Wow it's beautiful Tag!!
    I Love the colors and that sweet image.
    Hugs Joukje

    SvarSlett
  28. Always happy to visit your blog Camilla. This is such a stunning tag, beautiful elements and exquisite details.
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Katie

    SvarSlett
  29. Love all the pretty elements!

    SvarSlett
  30. Oh så fin! Som vanligt så fint målat och så noga utvalda detaljer! Mycket fint!

    SvarSlett
  31. This is an absolutely gorgeous tag hun! xxx

    SvarSlett
  32. Absolutely gorgeous, love all the details, perfect Camilla. Love Jane x
    The Craft Bucket Blogspot

    SvarSlett
  33. what a beautiful tag! Your distress colouring is amazing!

    SvarSlett
  34. Vilken superfin tag du gjort, din färgläggning är helt fantastiks och hela tagen är så fin!
    kram Charlotte

    SvarSlett
  35. This is amazing, woww you blow me away with this gorgeous tag !
    Ellen

    SvarSlett
  36. Beautiful tag. It's going to fit perfectly in a botlle of wine.

    SvarSlett
  37. This is such a precious gift. Anyone who will got it will be pleased.

    Marjeta

    SvarSlett
  38. Stunning tag, love your coloring and the gorgeous poinsettia's!
    Riet

    SvarSlett
  39. Camilla your tag is suuuuuuuuuper sweet - I always LOVE your work...!!!
    Lot's of love,
    Mo

    SvarSlett
  40. This card is absolutely Stunning!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  41. Uh Camilla... you always amaze me with your creations!!! This tag is fabulous!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    SvarSlett
  42. Amazing tag! And what a delicious idea the little bells!

    SvarSlett
  43. Wow! Stunning tag and gorgeous design! x

    SvarSlett
  44. Hello Camila,your tag is absolutely gorgeous!!Love the colours,so brite so fantastic!!

    SvarSlett
  45. Lovely card!!
    Congratulation <3
    Chiara

    SvarSlett
  46. It's a very, very cute card! :-)

    SvarSlett
  47. Congratulations for your creations!!!

    SvarSlett
  48. Hello Camilla,

    What an amazing tag did you make.I do love this stamp so much.I still have to color this one myself too.I think this one stands very beautiful on a bottle ,and I think the one who's gonna have the bottle from you will be a lucky one! I love all the details on your tag.

    Big Hugs Ju@nita

    SvarSlett
  49. Gorgeous tag sweetie!
    Love your colouring and all the perfect embellishments!
    Hugs,
    tamika

    SvarSlett
  50. Oooooooo Camilla...simply stunning as always my friend 💕😘
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    SvarSlett
  51. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing and I just love the layout! Stunning! D.x

    SvarSlett
  52. Sikke en skøn tag du har lavet. Du er en stor inspiration for mig og elsker at gå på udkig i dine kreatiner for at få nye ideer.

    Knus fra Dk

    SvarSlett
  53. Sei la prima blogger che ho imparato a seguire nel lontano 2009 quando mi avvicinai al mondo Magnolia e del cardmaking, il mio riferimento eri tu! E nonostante tutti questi anni passati, continui a stupirmi con le tue creazioni! Questa tag è meravigliosa! Adoro il tuo stile e la tua colorazione, adoro ogni accostamento che fai! Nulla è mai fuori posto e tutto è talmente perfetto che sembra impossibile da replicare. Magari un giorno ritornerai qui in Italia e potrò seguire un tuo corso! Complimenti

    SvarSlett
  54. Wow Camilla what a stunning tag, I don't know where to begin :) Just everything on this tag is perfect! The papers, the details, how you've coloured Tilda. It's just breathtaking! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  55. What a fabulous tag, Camilla! Love your coloring and all the embellishing. Fab color choice too.
    Hugs, Karina

    SvarSlett
  56. Totally gorgeous tag, just stunning x

    SvarSlett
  57. Its beautiful, thank you for the inspiration

    SvarSlett
  58. Quelle merveille quand je serai capable de faire ça!!! Bises Nadine

    SvarSlett