Sider

▼

søndag 16. november 2014

A new Christmas tag ♥

Hi! I have made one more tag that I want to show you. My plans were to finish it for the blog hop, but I didn't manage it. But here it is:)
I have coloured sweet Cozy Tilda from the Waiting for Christmas Collection 2014 with Distress Ink, re-inkers.
A cute die from Magnolia, also the large rose and the berries are from Magnolia.
I have printed the text out myself.

Thank you so much for all the nice comments about my tag under here. You are too nice!! 
Wish you a wonderful Sunday!
With love, Camilla

13 kommentarer:

  1. This give me the real Christmas spirit. Thanks for so much inspiration !
    ellen

    SvarSlett
  2. Lika vackert som alltid vännen. Otrolig målning och vackra färger <3

    SvarSlett
  3. Your tags are BEAUTIFUL dear Camilla, I LOVE your coloring and all the beautiful embellishments...!!!
    Big hugs,
    Mo

    SvarSlett
  4. Both tags are absolutely gorgeous!!!
    xx Barbara GR

    SvarSlett
  5. This tag is so beautiful, Camilla! I love all the added details you add to them.

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow..this is pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    SvarSlett
  7. Such a pretty Christmas tag... very inspiring. 😊

    SvarSlett
  8. These tags are fantastic
    Hugs
    Valderez

    SvarSlett
  9. Super, miluju červenou !
    Adéla

    SvarSlett
  10. Hello Camolla!Your tags are really gorgeous:quel talent!bravooo!

    SvarSlett
  11. Nyyyyyydelig!! Utrolig Fargelegging!!.. Helt villt!!.. Elsker de små ordene Juleklem og Julehilsen.. Fantastiske lag på lag.. å ikke minst Nydelige Julefarger!!.. Helt Perfekt altså!!

    SvarSlett
  12. Men så fiiin! Som alltid. Lycklig den som får den här tagen till jul.

    SvarSlett