Sider

▼

onsdag 11. juni 2014

Tilda With Maggie the Monkey

Hi there! I am back with a card where I have used some gorgeous Sizzix dies!
And the cute image is of course from Magnolia and is called Tilda with Maggie the Monkey.
I have also used some of the new beautiful stamps from Stempelglede and the two collections Vintage Baby and Postcards from Paris.
The image is colored with Distress Ink re-inkers and Markers. 
The papers are from Pion Design and the Shoreline Treasures Collection.
The butterflies are a stamp from Stempelglede (Vintage Baby) which I have stamped on a coffee filter and  cut out, then painted it with Distress Ink, re-inkers (Weathered Wood and Victorian Velvet).
The circle die used to cut out the image is the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8 pk - Circles.
And behind the circle and up in the left corner I have cut out the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2 pk - Doily and Doily Border. If you look closely you can spot that I have put a small blue ribbon through the border.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments you leave me!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Camilla! This is such a beautiful card! Gorgeous!

    Wish you a nice day!
    Thanks for the inspiration! ♥

    Big Hugs
    Diana ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Camilla, this is a beautiful crd much detail. and wonderful colors. just Gorgeous

    SvarSlett
  3. Always a joy to visit your blog and see your beautiful cards like this one!

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card!! I love seeing your wonderful work, Mel. xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Such an awesome card! Love everything about it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    SvarSlett
  6. Another amazing creation!!!! I love everything about it!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    SvarSlett

  7. Love all your works and i am a recent addict to magnolia stamps. thanks for give me a idea and i am your new follower
    Adhiraacreations

    Adhiraa@Facebook

    SvarSlett