Hi there!
I am back with a baby card this time. And I made a criss cross card for a little baby girl.
I have used the beautiful Magnolia stamp called Special Delivery from Heaven, both the mini stamp and the original sized stamp.
And I have used the Castle die on my card. It is such a fantastic die, perfect for little princes or princesses!
Under you can see the small stamp used too. On the card which you can write a greeting on.
I have used Distress ink for colouring as usual.
The papers are from Maja Design, and the Vintage Spring Basics Collection.
I wish you a wonderful day filled with happiness!
And thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog.
You make my day!
Hugs, Camilla
Gorgeous card for new born
SvarSletthugs Tamara
Oh, Camilla! You've created such a beautiful card! Love the sweet stamps and dies you used and the embellishing is gorgeous.
SvarSlettWow absolutely gorgeous Camilla!! A stunning work, a lots of beautiful embellies and a stunning coloring as usual:-) Hugs, Flo.
SvarSlettThis is stunning Camilla. I love this image and the design is beautifully embellished.
SvarSlettEnjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x
wow what a beautiful card... and such detail.. it is wonderful. Stan
SvarSlettwhaou! It's gorgeous!! I love the way you've colored your stamp, as always!
SvarSlettlittle angel
Stunningly gorgeous hun, hugs Liz xx
SvarSlett