søndag 22. september 2013

On the Road Tilda ♥

 Hi there! I am back with a paper bag that I have decorated. 
The image is from Magnolia, and is called On the Road Tilda. The cute small birds are also stamps from Magnolia and are called Little Summer Birds
I have coloured them with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. 
I have added Stickles-Star Dust, Liquid Pearls and Crackle Accents on to the image.
I have used the Sofiero papers from Maja Design- Royal Summer Recidence and Princess Margareta's Garden. They match perfect together. Like all the papers from the beautiful collection. 
The paper edges are inked with Distress Ink pad - Walnut Stain, and I have sewed them together with the bazzill (Vanilla) with my sewing machine. The paper bag is painted with White Gesso. 
I have used flowers from I am Roses, WOC and Prima. The flower berries are from Kort & Godt. The bark heart is from Prima. The metal corner is from WOC, and I have painted it with White Gesso. 
On the edges of the image I have added some Frantage - Shabby White. 
Under you can see the bag from the side. The border punch is from Martha Stewart. 
 I have used fabrics together with the gorgeous papers, like laces, seem binding ribbons and cheese cloth.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
& thank you for your beautiful comments!
Take care xx

6 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

O my .... Camilla this is just so beautiful!!!!
It's the most beautiful version of this little Tilda on her bicycle I have seen . Soft and tender colored.
It's a great layout, gorgeously decorated with all kind of beautiful stuff!!
I think I don't need to tell you how much I like this creation!?
Wish you a nice week and enjoy every day with your little one.
Lovely regards,
Magda

Elena F Scrap sa...

MAGNIFIC like allways; really I can´t tell you anything else. I love EVERY THING did you made!. Elena F.

Pona sa...

The splendor! Your creative work is amazing.
Pona

janieworkum sa...

Wat een schitterende creatie, prachtig bewerkt en beeldschone kleuren gebruikt.
groetjes Janie

Sharon sa...

This is fabulous Camilla. She is adorable and I love the design and stunning embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patty O'Malley sa...

I love this! So beautiful! The image of Tilda is the sweetest thing!