lørdag 8. juni 2013

Summer Wedding Tilda ♥

Hi! Are you ready for a new, fun challenge at MDUC?! The theme this coming week is:
 ♥ THANK YOU ♥
I have coloured up the new beautiful stamp from Magnolia - Summer Wedding Tilda with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 
The gorgeous pattern papers are from Maja Design and the Vintage Spring Basics collection.
The text - Takk (Thank you) is from Stempelglede. 
And it is stamped on a DooHickey tag - Tilda Tag, with Memento -Rich Cocoa.
I have also used the same stamp pad to stamp Tilda.
Now it is just to head over to MDUC to have a look at all the beautiful creations made by my wonderful teammates!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write me:)

7 kommentarer:

mru sa...

so pretty ;)

janieworkum sa...

Wat een beeldschone kaart
groetjes Janie

Patty O'Malley sa...

The Tilda stamp is so pretty! I love your card--very beautiful!

Anonym sa...

Is very beautiful; awesome colouring. Love it. Elena F.

Margreet sa...

What a beautifull card.
hugs Margreet

Cathy Lee sa...

Gorgeous card, Camilla. I love how you colored Tilda. Fabulous design with all those pretty embellies.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Anonym sa...

I love all of the Tilda stamps, this is the first time I had seen the summer wedding one. It is adorable. There are a lot of different options for designs on this challenge. I followed your link and I really love a lot of the artwork, especially the angel.

Please visit My Webblog: Professional Doctorate