lørdag 25. mai 2013

Tilda with Prince Froggy

Hi there! Tonight I am back with a card. I feel like it has been ages since I have posted a 15x15 cm card here, so it is about time;) 
At MDUC we want to see self made flowers this coming week. 
And this is my inspiration card.
The sweet image is called Tilda with Prince Froggy and is from the Once Upon a Time Collection 2013. 
I have colored her up with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Prince Froggy: Shabby Shutters, Frayed Burlap, Black Soot.

The papers I have used are from Maja Design-Vintage Spring Basics: 4th of April, 5th of April, 6th of April. Gorgeous blue colors.
The tiny flowers are cut out from a DooHickey die.
Under you can view the three self made flowers better.
It is actually the first time I make flowers like this, I have earlier bought some from Kort & Godt, but it was actually very easy to make them myself. I have used a 1 3/4 " circle punch, then cut out a stripe, which I rolled up and glued to the bottom. They are inked on the edges with Walnut Stain, and painted with Crackle Paint-Picket Fence. 
Now it is just to head over to MDUC to have a look at all the beautiful creations made by my wonderful teammates!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write me:)

7 kommentarer:

janieworkum sa...

Wat een schitterende kaart, super
groetjes Janie

Sharon sa...

A beautiful card Camilla. The image is adorable and I love the soft colour scheme and the stunning embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is beautifully perfect! I love that sweet Tilda stamp! All the details are so pretty. I was able to get my second Tilda stamp today when I purchased an issue of Magnolia Ink. They are difficult to find here in the states. I was thrilled to be able to find a Tilda stamp. Thanks for the inspiration!

Barbara GR sa...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Tilda is amazing! Details fantastic...
Hugs, Barbara GR

Margreet sa...

Hi camilla what a gorgeous creation
Hugs margreet

Pona sa...

Your card is magic! Subtle color tones and decoration.
Pona

Lillemor sa...

Underbart vackert Camilla!!! Som en sagodröm är det...ta hand om dig o magen!
KRAM Lillemor